Someone got too long for the infant carseat! This one should last us through the time he enters high school. Seriously. There's some ridiculous weight limit on it.
Celeste, he's 29 inches, which is the upper limit on the infant seat we have. We chose this one (Evenflo Triumph) because it has good reviews at a reasonable cost. Amazon was selling this particular one (grey/black) at a discount - perhaps they are discontinuing the pattern.
Whew R is 28 inches. I will have to check out how much longer we can hold onto her infant carrier. I feel so unready to give up the ease of just carrying her in if she falls asleep in the car but kind of ready to give up lugging that thing around! How much does A weigh if you don't mind me asking?
18 lbs at 9.5 months. What about R? I feel the same way as you regarding car-sleep. So now instead of waking him to go inside, I just sit in the car and read a book until he wakes.
Lol! There is a plan! I am going to have to keep a good book in the car! River went for a weight check today and is 17.3. I was hoping to hold her out and get her to the weight limit in the carseat...which I think is 20 or 22 pounds but it doesn't look like that will happen before she reaches the height limit!
Already? How tall is he? I have been looking around for one to move R into...I have yet to make my decision though.
ReplyDeleteCeleste, he's 29 inches, which is the upper limit on the infant seat we have. We chose this one (Evenflo Triumph) because it has good reviews at a reasonable cost. Amazon was selling this particular one (grey/black) at a discount - perhaps they are discontinuing the pattern.
ReplyDeleteWhew R is 28 inches. I will have to check out how much longer we can hold onto her infant carrier. I feel so unready to give up the ease of just carrying her in if she falls asleep in the car but kind of ready to give up lugging that thing around! How much does A weigh if you don't mind me asking?
ReplyDelete18 lbs at 9.5 months. What about R? I feel the same way as you regarding car-sleep. So now instead of waking him to go inside, I just sit in the car and read a book until he wakes.
ReplyDeleteLol! There is a plan! I am going to have to keep a good book in the car! River went for a weight check today and is 17.3. I was hoping to hold her out and get her to the weight limit in the carseat...which I think is 20 or 22 pounds but it doesn't look like that will happen before she reaches the height limit!
ReplyDelete