On this beautiful morning, after a trip to the fruit stand down the street, Andrew and I went to the Florida Botanical Gardens for a stroll. Shawn stayed behind to do some
Time passes so differently here - so quickly as there's lots to do, especially outdoors. At home it felt more like a waiting game all day. Waiting for Shawn to get home, waiting for it to warm up enough to go outside, waiting for naptime so I could get a cranky Andrew into bed. Its lovely, and I'm so excited that we're going to have 2 months of this! Plus another 6 when we're back home of Shawn being home with us!
On another note, I'm trying to figure out who my blog readers are - so if you wouldn't mind, leave a comment after this entry to say hello.
I read your blog. =) Little A is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHello! :)
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteJust took a peek at the blog after seeing the link on facebook. Your pics are absolutely adorable and amazing! Glad you are having fun and getting some R&R! Lets catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteHi there! We've been faithful followers of your blog since day 1... thanks for sharing so thoughtfully. And now that we have our own "Little I" it's fun going back through your entries and reliving there last two years. (It also makes for great reading when I'm up with Iris in the middle of the night. I think she likes looking at the pictures of Baby Andrew!)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you're having a good time, but missing the three of you a lot!
Oops... late-night typo: "reliving THE last two years"
DeleteI check in several times a week. I love seeing how he is developing and what you are up to!
ReplyDelete