Friday, March 2, 2012

Greetings from OH

Just a quick note to say that Andrew and I arrived here in Ohio last night. The flight was easy. Andrew played games and watched movies on the iPad with his new, totally awesome orange tiger headphones. Shawn. Bosley, and Pop Pop are expected this evening. Its far warmer here than I expected, in the 50s. So not a huge shock to my body. Luckily at Xmastime I sent Nana and Pop Pop home with some winterwear for us all.

We woke up after a good nights rest and have spent the entire day checking out Nana's seemingly endless stash of 1970s/80s toys. She saved most everything from Shawn's young years, so its been fun to take a walk down memory lane for me as we had some of the same ones! I'll be sure to post some photos of these toys; I'm curious how many of you also recognize them - most are fisher price classics. We have a fun 2 weeks planned - a combination of R&R that involves never getting out of pjs, tasty food, and lots of movies as well as outings with friends and day trips to Columbus and Dayton.

For those who are interested, we plan on getting home on 3/16...just in time for the birthday party of Andrew's best buddy, Alexander!

1 comment: