We've tried so many classes - music, soccer, dance. But then came GYMNASTICS. Andrew is 500% more excited about it than the others. Probably because of how much energy it burns (this child has more energy than a handful of others I know, combined.) I uploaded a few videos so you can see what he does. The last photo is of him during warm up time. There are maybe 5 mom/kid pairs. Starting in January he'll be in the 3 year old class, where Moms watch from the balcony! I'm very excited about this :) He barely needs me there now anyhow. I'm embarrassed (or is it proud?) to say that he is the kiss up of the class. While other kids are tripping or slow, Andrew whizzes by them in the obstacle course. The teacher pays special attention to him because he finishes up eons before the others. Its pretty amusing.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Gymnastics
We've tried so many classes - music, soccer, dance. But then came GYMNASTICS. Andrew is 500% more excited about it than the others. Probably because of how much energy it burns (this child has more energy than a handful of others I know, combined.) I uploaded a few videos so you can see what he does. The last photo is of him during warm up time. There are maybe 5 mom/kid pairs. Starting in January he'll be in the 3 year old class, where Moms watch from the balcony! I'm very excited about this :) He barely needs me there now anyhow. I'm embarrassed (or is it proud?) to say that he is the kiss up of the class. While other kids are tripping or slow, Andrew whizzes by them in the obstacle course. The teacher pays special attention to him because he finishes up eons before the others. Its pretty amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment