Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tree

Its no secret that I'm not a practicing Jew. Nor am I a Christian, but as a family we have decided to partake in the secular celebration of Christmas since we go all out with Nana and Pop Pop in Ohio. I've always had tree-envy. So now that I have a kid, its the perfect excuse to fill this little void in my heart. Andrew loves the tree. He turns the lights on and off, rearranges the ornaments (which are one that Nana-sewed, circa 1980s). Plus we have a super special star on top - one that Andrew made at his friend Alexander's house over a year ago when he was just figuring out how to play with stickers and markers.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love that he still has the star! And that reminds me of what we did for the star last year. I knew we had one, but I couldn't remember what it was, and couldn't find anything in the ornament box.

    ReplyDelete