Saturday, February 2, 2013
Storytime Hugs
Finally! I've waited 3 years to be able to attend storytime with Andrew. We've tried before but he never was interested, would just run right out of the room. Today we went with my friend Racheli and her son Eitan. This photo is from her smartphone (am I the only one who still uses a dumbphone?). This kid is getting more affectionate by the day. He wants to lay down with me in his bed at night, he crawls into bed with me in the morning, we snuggle under blankets to read and watch movies, and when we're out and about he's pretty huggie as you can see. From what I can tell this has nothing to do with separation anxiety, we leave each others side daily and he sends me off with a kiss and a "have a good day, see you later!" So I'll enjoy it while it lasts. He's so soft and warm :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

H is getting that way too (could be the impending baby brother due any day, though) and I wanted to tell you that you are NOT the only one NOT using some sort of smart phone... Hubby and I still have just plain old dumb phones (call, text, and mine has pictures that I cannot get onto my computer LOL) :)
ReplyDelete