Sorry to have gone AWOL - evidence (picture) above shows that we still are alive and well. Between Shawn's trip to NC, mine to Corning, and getting ready for Pittsburgh things have been a tad nutty....alright, ALOT nutty. But I am going to put the blog back on the to-do list! Above is a photo taken at the end of my trip to Corning - we hit up their glass museum before heading back home. Andrew was totally enthralled by the glass making, and glass breaking, demonstrations. He sat perfectly still and quiet, a real sight to behold for a chatty active type.
We were in Corning because there was a conference there I wanted to attend. My angel of a boss offered to pay for Andrew's childcare so that I could go. Seriously! So we took along our friend Lauren who gave Andrew quite a little vacation while I was in sessions.
Here's a taste of their experience:
Plus ice cream, the toy store, the library, walking around Main Street, playing games in the hotel room, throwing pennies into fountains, visiting me at the conference etc. Great town, great conference, and Andrew can't stop talking about his vacation to Corning.
No comments:
Post a Comment